Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Responsible for the education of hospital personnel, patients, and Stryker sales force on Stryker products and services. Accomplish this through educational programs, seminars, and other Stryker events.
Facilitate and manage the overall education of teaching institutions.
Act as point person for residency programs that rotate through multiple facilities, geographies, etc.
Liaison for multiple entities within Teaching Institutions (i.e, Executive Leadership, Med School, Ortho Chairman, Surgeon Faculty, Residents, and Hospital Staff).
Run programs such as Cadaver Lab Courses, Bioskills, Grand Rounds, Mahwah Med Ed, CME Educational Grant Med Ed Courses, etc.at teaching institutions.
Partner with sales education team in Mahwah to help compliment the training of reps.
Utilize and leverage new, safe, and proven technology to promote better clinical outcomes and financial growth.
Partner with trauma and recon sales managers on events and sales training.
Facilitate grant requests with teaching institutions.
Bachelor's Degree in Science, Business or other related field of study.
5+ years Orthopedic Sales Experience
Prefer 2-3 years of training experience
Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
Demonstrated sense of urgency and action orientation
Demonstrated meeting facilitation and presentation skills
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK